Friday, August 15, 2008

Temporary Slow Down

I'm sorry I didn't feel my post on Hunters specs and their raid utility was quite ready yet. Plus I'm looking at some hosting options. I'm enjoying blogging enough to want to get my own site. So I'm reviewing some options to see if I can get one that matches my needs. I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time ironing out that this weekend and then doing a site move next week so posts may be slow for the next week or so.

Also I'm going to be making the jump from Blogger to Wordpress so expect a little bit of pain while I figure out the best way to transfer everything. I'm also planning on messing a ton with skins and templates so if you need me I'll be fingers to the keyboard grinding on new graphics etc... Its a lot of pain, but better now than in 6 months when I've got 100 posts to deal with.

LF1M Graphic Artist who works for Peanuts :p